Well-planned National Park within a World Heritage Site; Sydney’s best Maple Viewing site; Classical and luxurious English afternoon tea
Sydney – Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens – mysterious private garden – Hydro Majestic Blue Mountains Hotel – Sydney
Depart from Sydney in the morning. take a luxury coach to the tourist attractions. and start our maple viewing tour.
Our fest destination – the Blue Mountains National Park within the World Heritage Site, the Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens with stunning cool climate gardens and Mount Tomah Gardens at 1.000 meters above sea level overlooking the region, the Blue Mountains World Heritage area with its stunning panoramic views.
A walk around the 28-hectare estate is a botanical tour.
At noon, we will come to the biggest highlight of the day – the top 5 maple viewing spots in Sydney, an English-style town, a mysterious private garden, gorgeous golden autumn, brilliant red leaves, winding paths leading to seclusion, red and yellow colours. it makes people feel as if they have stepped into a dream world and is definitely number one in Sydney’s maple viewing spot. Here let us leave colourful shadows, love. and the best memories.
Then continue to the most worthwhile experience of the day – the classical and luxurious English afternoon tea at the Hydro Majestic Hotel. The elegant Hydro Majestic Blue Mountains Hotel is like an art salon, decorated with elegant style and a rich artistic atmosphere.
Here we taste a series of delicious tempting afternoon tea. There are also stunning panoramic views of the Megalong Valley.
Returning to Sydney in the evening with beautiful memories.
- Departure Place: In front of Holiday Inn Hotel, Chinatown, Sydney
- Departure Time: 9.00 am, Sat 14 May 2022
- Price: AUS198/Person
- Price includes: Professional driver-guide, Cach Parking Fee, 50-seater luxury coach with air-condoning, Pie Lurch at a famous pie shop in Blue Mountains area, English style high tea at Hydro Majestic, Driver service fee and gratuities, 1 mask and 1 bottle of mineral water free per person
- Special requirements for the pandemic situation: 1. only guests who have received 2 shots of the vaccine are allowed to participate in the tour, 2. You are required to wear masks on the coach
- Contact: Kate 0417 558 888, Vivian 0416 368 722
To redeem your parents voucher/ NSW Dine & Discover voucher, please contact Kate: 0417 558 888 or Vivian:0416 368 722.