The Pros and Cons of Online Dating
- Close to 4.5 million people use online dating services in Australia each year
- Convenience and ease of access to a large number of potential partners
- Chance to determine common interests and chatting before actually meeting face-to-face
- You can meet people outside of your geographic area and social circle with similar interests
- It’s available 24-hours a day
- So many people to choose from can be a very tiring experience
- People can lie about their weight, date of birth, income, marital status and so on
- It can become very frustrating after a few bad dates
- It can feel like a part-time job!
- 51% of women and 37 per cent of men in recent surveys have indicated that online dating did not lead to healthier, safer relationships than relationships where people meet in more traditional ways
- It can be unsafe. You don’t really know who you are meeting
- According to recent research the average online dater spends more than $239 a year just to be on dating sites. It costs around $101 to take someone on a date. It means if you’re going out on 4 dates a month, you could be looking at over
- $5,000 a year to find that special someone…and no guarantees!
And a final tip from Katherine
Online dating can seem to be easy, cheap and exciting. And chances are that you are one of the 4.5 million Australians who use online dating every year. Right? Chances are that you have also found it exhausting, have gone on dates with people that appeared to be right for you but were not when you met face to face. Maybe you have stopped to think how much of your hard earned income has gone into internet dating without great results.
At Contact AJ we do all the hard work for you! You tell us the type of partner you are looking for and we do all the screening for you. At Contact AJ we have over 3000 lady members Australia-wide so we are bound to have the right ladies for you. Depending on your locality we can guarantee your first introduction to a potential partner within a week or less. So what are you waiting for?