The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.
Often when people want a new relationship, they either look for someone to complete them or they imagine sharing their life with someone just like them. So they try to present themselves in the best possible light for their imagined future partner—either as one perfect half of a whole or as an ideal version of what they believe their future partner will want.
In my experience as a professional matchmaker, finding your soul mate requires a different, far more soul-enriching approach. Here are six steps that worked very well:
- Stop looking for your so-called “soul mate” and find the missing parts of you.
- Live your life as you want to live it.
- Stop trying to appeal to an imagined, potential partner.
- If you are attracted to particular qualities in someone else, find or develop those qualities in yourself.
- Engage with life, accept the gifts that are offered to you.
- When you meet someone, don’t hurry things, allow the relationship to unfold.
In the end, all the best wishes to singles and couples. We are here to help you find real love, and keep your love lasting.
Your Matchmaker & Love Mentor,